Pubcast #35: Miracle, Lemmo, Anti-Players and Scuba
On this week’s show we introduce our newest Pubcaster, Sheffield United fan Tom “Lemmo” Lemons, and take a look back at a packed weekend of footballing action.
– What did Arsenal fan Dan think of his team’s performance against Liverpool?
– Who would Lemmo have nominated for the final striker position for the Pubcast XI?
– Which young midfielder could become the next hero of the Gallowgate End?
– For which Danny Baker-inspired end-of-season award can YOU guarantee a winner from YOUR club?
– Did Gillingham manager Andy Hessenthaler manage to beat Janine from Eastenders in the London Marathon?
– And why isn’t it advisable to go Scuba diving if you suffer from flatulence?
The answers to these questions, plus a whole lot more, are contained within our latest show, which you can listen to now using the player below, or by subscribing via the iTunes Music Store using the button on the right of the screen.
You can also “Like” our show on Facebook and leave your comments at the foot of this page (and at the foot of any other article on the site) simply by being logged into Facebook.