Pubcast #54: It’s a half-marathon, not a sprint
With Jim recovering after having his busted knee fixed, Simon, Dan and Stu were left to discuss the burning issues of the day at the pub for this week’s episode of The Football Pubcast.
Here’s what’s on this week’s show:
– Jim’s knee, and how the NHS can get things VERY wrong
– England’s “performance” against Montenegro
– Fabio Capello – four more years?
– Si’s (almost certainly flawed) theory on why English players underperform at international level
– How to cock up a cup draw
– How to turn a fun run into a half-marathon
– Our cult hero managers
– A review of Melbourne Heart’s first game of the season
You can subscribe to the show via the iTunes Music Store by clicking the button on the right of the screen, or you can listen via the player at the top of this article.