Pubcast #101: The Football Puncast
The boys were in high spirits as they sojourned to the pub to discuss the week’s footballing action, resulting in some truly debatable mum-based banter and some downright awful pun-based gags.
When they weren’t throwing sailor themed witticisms at Dan Silver, the topics of discussion were:
• Villa into Room 101
• To dive or not to dive?
• The pies at Kidderminster
• Mexicans Out
• Edgar Davids – three months max?
• Palace’s Crystal girls
• Ashley Cole’s fine
• Neymar’s double centenary
• Vauxhall’s cheeky ad
• Oliver Norwood gets shirty with Ronaldo
• Messi’s snap with a line-o
• Mental Indonesians
• Valiant Cape Verde
• Roger Milla’s retro dance moves
• @therealfacup at The Met Police
• Melbourne Heart update
• U21s aftermath
• Reaction to the World Cup Qualifiers
• And much, much more