We made it – another milestone(ish)! After last week’s “not a proper show”, Mike returned to join Dan, Andy and Chris in celebrating the big event. There was the return of the “Pubcast Game Show”, plenty of talk about nonsense, arguments and even a little bit of football. Plus a new iTunes review and a thanks to our listeners, hopefully you’ll all be with us for another 150!
Tagged: Burnley RSS Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
The boys were back in the boozer after a bumper week of footy action, with plenty of thrills and spills on and off the pitch to discuss, including a huge result for one of our pubcasters’ teams – Aston Villa’s creditable point against local rivals WBA. Tune in to find out how long Dan and Mike spent discussing Utd vs Spurs (SPOILER ALERT: about 8 minutes) and whether or not Dan picked Spurs as his performance of the week (SPOILER ALERT: he did). Also on the show:
• Reminiscing like it’s 1999
• Reaction to the weekend’s games
• Evra past it?
• Diving – the national problem
• Stone Cold Charlie Austin
• Football league round-up
• Bullard retires to take up coaching
• Ballack simply retires
• Ref Hack’s it and gets arrested
• How to lose friend and alienate people with Jim Staples
• Keane out, Keane in?
• Gaggle of goals from the halfway line
• Knockaert’s standing scorpion
• Good boys of the week – Miroslav Klose & Ashley Young
• Jim takes a bath with John Motson
• Barton’s Hollywood rap sheet
• The wind cries Mario
• The inimitable Zlatan Ibrahimovic
• Jerome’s Scottish League Round up
• A dilemma of the Heart
• And much, much more