This week, one of the Pubcast team fulfils a lifelong ambition live on the show… finally completing a Panini sticker album. A momentous occasion, we’re sure you’ll all agree. Not that the past week’s football has been any less exciting – so the boys had plenty to discuss as always
WARNING: This week someone other than Jim was trusted with recording the show. They failed. Unfortunately this means as a one-off there may be a few seconds of repeats during the show; regular listeners will be used to us repeating ourselves, to everyone else we apologise
• The demise of Ceefax
• Eddie Howe on the move
• ‘Kick it out’ – The future
• Dougie Freedman to Bolton…or is he?
• Paul Jewell skips interview, then work the next day
• Hasting United into the FA Cup 1st round
• Edgar Davids – MOM performance
• Western Sydney Wanderers – Plus Emile Vs Alessandro
• Naughty boys of the week, including a 36 man brawl and Quaresma exposing himself
• Hero of the week – Leonardo Bonucci taking on a masked gun man
• Aston Villa Ladies, win again!!!
• Ballotelli snubbed by Nikki Minaj for Nandos
• New Greenock Morton supporters
• Plus lots more